- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2020.
- Hernández & Cía. Abogados Law Firm (2018 - A la fecha).
- Teaching assistant of the Criminal Procedure Law course at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- First place in the competition "Global Challenge - Students against corruption", in June 2018, organized by the Universidad del Rosario (Bogotá, Colombia), the Association Transparency International and the Association Columbus; and beneficiary, therefore, of a scholarship for a summer course "Power and Corruption" at the Universidad de Rosario.
- Exhibitor and representaive of the Anticorruption and Anti-money Laundering Legal Clinic in Lima (2018) implemented by the Instituto de Democracia y Derechos Humanos (IDEHPUCP) for conducting amicus curiae briefs in emblematic regional corruption cases.
Spanish and English.