- Universidad de Lima, 2011, graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- Advanced Course in Labour Law at the Universidad de Sevilla, 2013.
- Human Resources and Organisations (International Employment Relations and Human Resources Management) by the The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- Hernández & Cía. Abogados (September 2017 – to date).
- Labour Manager at Ernst & Young (2012 - 2017).
- Estudio Echecopar (2011 - 2012).
- Assistant professorship of the Seminar of Labour Law at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2012 – 2015).
- Lima Bar Association.
- Spanish, English and Italian.