- Universidad de Lima. Lawyer 2012.
- ESAN Graduate School of Business, Diploma on Business and Administrative Law. 2016
- University of Dundee, Scotland – Masters Degree inEnvironmental Law (LL.M), 2018 ( Assessing the fitness for
purpose of the Peruvian legal framework on oceanic fisheries in the light of climate change – Dissertation).
- Hernández & Cía Abogados, Senior Associate (2019 to date)
- Energy Services del Perú SAC, Senior Legal Advisor (2016)
- Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano, Associate in Fishing and Natural Resources Department (2014-2015)
- Amprimo & Flury Abogados, Associate in Regulatory Department (2013)
- Balbi Consultores Asociados, Associate lawyer (2012)
- Corporación Pesquera Inca S.A.C. Legal Advisor (2010-2012)
Member in the advisor committee for the carrers of Management in Mining Business and Environmental Management at ZEGEL IPAE (2018).
Lima Bar Association.
Spanish, English and French.