Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1981.
- Hernández & Cía Abogados Law Firm (1992 to present).
- Participated in the negotiation of different public infrastructure concession agreements.
- Negotiated the signing of different concession agreement addenda, with both the grantors and the respective regulatory bodies.
- Advisor to private companies and government agencies on matters of procurements and contracting of- Member of different arbitration courts, as well as defense attorney for clients before arbitration courts.
- Formed part of the legal advisory team to the Controller General’s Office of the Republic.
- Former Chairman of the Justice Commission of the Peruvian Federation of Football and the Professional Football Association.
Since 2010, Ricardo Luque has been listed among the most recommended specialists by the magazine Chambers & Partners in the areas of Arbitration and Public Law.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Arbitrator at the Arbitration Center of the Lima Chamber of Commerce and the Arbitration Center of the Peruvian-American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM PERU).
- Peruvian society of construction law.
Spanish and English.