- Universidad de Lima, 2001.
- Master in Law (LL.M.) at the Dundee University, Scotland, 2005.
- Hernández & Cía. Abogados (January 2018 – to date).
- Estudio Osterling (November 2004 - December 2017).
- Rio Tinto plc, Internship in the Legal Department, London, England (August 2004 - October 2004).
- Estudio Osterling (June 2001 - September 2003).
- Special Regulation and Environmental Fiscalization Program, Postgraduate School of Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas - UPC, 2014 - to date.
- Recognized by prestigious publications such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and Who's Who Legal in Mining and Environment.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Member of the Peruvian Institute of Mining, Petroleum and Energy Law.
- Member of the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation.
- Alianza Pro Bono Director (December 2017).
- Spanish and English.