- University Montesquieu Bordeaux IV (Bordeaux), 2009.
- University Pantheón-Assas (Paris), Master's Degree in Business Law, 2010.
- University Pantheón-Assas (Paris), Postgraduate degree in Busniness and Tax Law, 2011.
- Sorbonne Law School, Postgraduate degree in Financial Law, 2012.
- Professional Training School of Bar Councils of The Court (Paris), 2013.
- Columbia Law School (New York City), Master of Laws (LL.M.), 2014.
- Hernández & Cía. Abogados (2018 – to date).
- Clifford Chance Europe LLP (Paris office) (2015 - 2018).
- Natixis (2015).
- Clifford Chance Europe LLP (Paris office) (2014 - 2015).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Business & Law Association of the Universidad Panthéon-Assas (Paris).
- Publication director of the 2012 and 2013 editions of the Business & Law Review issued by the Business & Law Association.
- Spanish, French and English.