- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1996.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Master of Business Law, 2010.
- Hernández & Cía. Abogados Law Firm (2011 to present).
- Partner at Estudio Zubiate & Gastello Abogados, a boutique procedural law firm specializing in counsel in procedural, corporate and labor litigation matters (2005 – 2010).
- Arbitrator appointed by the Ministry of Labor and Job Promotion (2005).
- Advisor to the General Director of Personnel of the Ministry of the Interior (2005 – 2006).
- Technical Secretary of the Arbitration Court of the Lima Bar Association (CAL) (2002 – 2003).
- Professor of Business Law at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (1997 – 2005).
- Professor of Legislation at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2005).
- Lima Bar Association.
- Member of the list of arbitrators of the Arbitration Court of the Lima Bar Association (CAL).
- Spanish, French, and Italian.