Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Arbitration.
- Universidad de Lima, 2009.
- Universidad de Lima – Arbitration post laurea.
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (Brazil) – LLM in Civil Procedure, 2013. (Brazilian Department of Education Scholarship)
- Universita degli Studi di Genova (Italy) – LLM In Global Rule of Law and Constitutional Democracy, 2016. (Marcial Pons Scholarship)
- Hernández & Cía. Abogados Law Firm (2019 – present).
- Muñiz, Olaya, Meléndez, Castro, Ono & Herrera Law Firm (2018 – 2019)
- Miranda & Amado Law Firm (2015).
- Payet, Rey, Cauví & Pérez Law Firn (2014-2015).
- Simons Solución de Controversias Law Firm (2013-2014).
- Internal Revenue System – SUNAT (2012).
- Speaker at different national and international forums on litigation and civil procedure.
- Author of several essays and papers regarding domestic and comparate civil procedure.
- Professor of Civil Procedure (LLM) at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2014 – present).
- Professor of Civil Procedure (undergraduate) at Universidad de Lima (2017 – to present).
- Visiting Professor of Civil Procedure at Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil (2018).
- Visiting Professor of Civil Procedure at Presbiterian Mackenzie University, Brazil (2016).
- Lima Bar Association
- International Association of Procedural Law
- Iberian American Institute of Procedural Law
- Associazione Italiania fra gli studiosi del processo civile
Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian.