- Universidad de Lima, graduated with honors (Cum Laude), 2007.
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, TX Foreign Scholars LL.M with a Certificate in Energy,
- Environment and Natural Resources Law, 2011.
- Hernández & Cía. Abogados (2021 – to present).
- White & Case LLP, Washington D.C. & Mexico City (2014 – 2020).
- Estudio Echecopar Abogados, Lima, Peru (2007 – 2014).
- Assistant professor of energy law at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2012- 2013.
- Featured in Chambers Latin America as “Associates to Watch” at Peru: Power , 2014.
- Lima Bar Association.
- New York State Bar.
- Included in American Chamber of Commerce of Peru International Arbitrators List (2019-Present).
Spanish and English.