Javier Alonso de Belaunde
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lawyer, pass with summa cum laude (2011).
- King’s College London, Master of Laws in Law, pass with distinction (2017).
- University College London, Master of Arts in Human Rights, pass with distinction (2019).
- Hernández & Cía. (2023 to date).
- Echecopar Law Firm – Member Firm of Baker & McKenzie International (2006 – 2015).
- Professor of Judicial System and Due Process of Law at the Law School of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2021 to date).
- Professor of Legal Excellence at the Law School of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2021 to date).
- Professor of Constitutional Law at the Law School of Universidad del Pacífico (2022 to date).
- Has published research papers and short articles in law reviews journals and legal blogs. Available at: https://pucp.academia.edu/JavierdeBelaunde
- Weekly op-ed columnist of Peruvian national newspaper Peru21 (2019-2022).
- Lima Bar Association
- Board of Advisors of the student organization Human Rights Team (2022 to date)
- Expert Advisory Panel of the Peruvian Congress Committee on Constitutional Matters (2020)
- Themis-Law Review, editor-in-chief (2004-2005)