Mining, Energy and Environment.
Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1986.
- Hernández & Cía Abogados Law Firm (2007 to present).
- Former Chairman of the Legal-Mining Committee of the National Association of Mining, Petroleum, and Energy (SNMPE).
- Former Director, Secretary of the Board of Directors, and member of the Executive Committee of the SNMPE.
- Former President of the National Institute of Mining, Petroleum, and Energy Law (INDEMIPE).
- Former President of the Legal Affairs Committee of the SNMPE.
- Former President of the Institute of Energy and Mining Studies (IDEM).
- Former member of the Advisory Council of the Mining Area of Registration Zone IX – Lima Office.
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the Peruvian Maritime Law Association.
- Former consultant to the Congress of the Republic, the Prime Minister’s Office, the Ministry of Energy and Mines, the Ministry of Economy and Finance, the Ministry of Agriculture, and the Geological, Mining, and Metallurgical Institute (INGEMMET) for the drafting of a variety of laws involving mining, the environment, and in rem, registration, financial, and contractual rights.
- Director of multiple companies, both Peruvian and foreign.
Professor of Environmental and Natural Resources Law at Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas.
Recognized among the top Peruvian specialists in mining and environmental matters by Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, Expert Guides and PLC Which Lawyer.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Member of the Legal and Environmental Affairs Committee of the SNMPE.
- Member of the Legal Committee of the Peruvian-American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM).
- Director of the IDEM.
- Member of the Peruvian Institute of Commercial Law and the Peruvian Maritime Law Association.
Spanish and English.