Luis Hernández Berenguellhernandez@ehernandez.com.pe
Tax, Customs and International Trade and Corporate.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1967.
- Graduate School of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú – Master of Civil Law, 1989.
- Hernández & Cía. Abogados Law Firm (1992 to present).
- Estudio Rubio, Leguía, Normand, Hernández y Asociados Law Firm (1980-1991).
- Estudio Olaechea Law Firm (1969-1979).
- General Rapporteur and Chairman of Resolution Committees in different National Tax Law Meetings and National Taxation Meetings.
- Former President of the Peruvian Institute of Tax Law, the International Fiscal Association (IFA) – Peruvian Group, and the Latin American Institute of Tax Law.
- Speaker at different national and international forums in tax matters.
- Full Professor of Tax Code Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (1974 to present).
- Professor in the Master’s Program in Tax Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2006-2007).
- Professor in the Master’s Program in Taxation and Fiscal Policy at Universidad de Lima (2001).
- Professor of Taxation I in the Finance and Business Law Program for Attorneys at Escuela Superior de Administración de Negocios (ESAN) (2000).
- The most prestigious international legal publications (International Tax Review, Chambers & Partners y PLC Which Lawyer Legal 500 y Latin Lawyer) have mencioned Luis Hernández Berenguel annually as one of the top and recognized tax attorneys in Peru.
- In its 2008, 2009, and 2011 editions, International Tax Review named Hernández & Cía. Abogados as Peru Tax Firm of the Year, as part of its recognition of the world’s best tax firms.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Member of the Peruvian Institute of Tax Law.
- Member of the International Fiscal Association.
- Member of the Spanish Finance Law Association.
- Member of the Peruvian Maritime and Commercial Law - Member of the Peruvian Institute of Mining and Petroleum Law.
- Member of the Advisory Commission on Tax Law of the Lima Bar Association.
Spanish and English.