Juan Luis Hernándezjlhernandez@ehernandez.com.pe
Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1994.
- Harvard Law School - Master of Law (LL.M), 1998 (Fullbright Scholarship).
- Hernández & Cía. Abogados Law Firm (1992 to present).
- International Associate at Shearman & Sterling – New York (1998-1999).
- Legal Area of the Peruvian Securities and Exchange Commission - CONASEV (Current Capital Markets Superintendent) (1994).
- Speaker at different national and international forums in the matter of Banking and Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions and Capital Markets.
- Professor of Corporate Law, Capital Markets and Mergers and Acquisitions at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Coordinator of Commercial Law at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru (until 2004).
- Professor of Corporations in the Business Law Master’s Program at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Professor of Stock Exchange Law in the International Economic Law Master’s Program at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Considered by major global publications, as one of the most prominent and recognized transactional lawyers of Peru, especially on "Banking and Finance", "Capital Market" and "Mergers and Acquisitions". Indeed Chambers & Partners, Latin Lawyer, Wich Lawyer PLC, Legal 500 and IFLR1000 include it in their rankings within a selected short list of lawyers specializing in these matters.
- In 2011, he received the Latin Lawyer’s 2011 Law Firm Leader Award, given out to those attorneys who lead firms in Latin America.
- In 2004, Latin Lawyer included in it´s ranking "20 under 40" list of lawyers under 40 who enjoy the highest recognition.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Arbitrator at Lima Bar Association.
- Arbitrator at American Chambers of Commerce (AMCHAM).
- Member of the Corporate Law Advisory Commission of the Lima Bar Association.
- Asociación Civil IUS ET VERITAS - law magazine - of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú Law School (Executive Director 1993-1994).
Spanish and English.