Competition, Intellectual Property, Sports & Entertainment, Telecommunications.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (1993).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú – Master’s in Antitrust and Intellectual Property Law (2001).
- International Development Law Institute, Rome – Corporate Restructuring (1994).
- Hernández & Cía Abogados Law Firm (2009 to present).
- Member of the Standing Ethics Commission of the National Advertising Self-Regulation Council (CONAR) (2009 to present).
- Manager of the Legal – Intellectual Property Division for Latin America and the Caribbean – Procter & Gamble Latin America (2005 – 2009).
- Legal Manager of Procter & Gamble for Peru and Bolivia (2000 -2005).
- Speaker at different national and international forums, including: International Trademarks Association (INTA), Germany, 2008; Inter-American Intellectual Property Association (ASIPI), Uruguay, 2005; Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance (GALA), Brazil, 2006; Inter-American Bar Association (IBA), Lexis Nexis & The National Law Center for Inter-American Trade, Mexico, 2007; Asipi, Cuba, 2013.
Enrique Cavero is among the most highly recognized specialists, according to the magazine Chambers & Partners, in the areas of Antitrust and Intellectual Property Law.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Well-Known Marks Committee of the Inter-American Intellectual Property Association (ASIPI) (Chairman).
- International Trademarks Association (INTA) - Enforcement Committee (2005-2009).
- Legal Affairs Committee of AmCham (former Chairman).
Spanish, English, and Portuguese.