Miguel Ángel Camposmcampos@ehernandez.com.pe
Customs and International Trade.
Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2010
- Hernández & Cía. Abogados Law Firm (2012 to present)
- Foreign Trade and Customs of Estudio Muñiz, Ramírez, Pérez-Taiman & Olaya Abogados Law Firm (2008 – 2012)
- Professor of Tax Law in the Specialization Program at Escuela de Altos Estudios Jurídicos Egacal (2012)
- Teacher’s assistant in the Customs Law Seminar at Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (2009 – Semester 2 and 2010 – Semester 2)
- Teacher’s assistant in the Customs Law course (2008 – Semester 1 to 2010 – Semester 1) and International Trade course (2010 – Semester 2) at Universidad San Martín de Porres
- Teacher’s assistant in the International Trade course at Universidad Alas Peruanas (2010 – Semester 2, 2011 – Semester 1, and 2013 – Semester 1).
- Executive Director and Director of Publications of IUS ET VERITAS (2005 – 2006).
- Proxy Member of the Logistics Sub-Committee of the Foreign Trade Committee of the Lima Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Facilitation Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Peru (AmCham).
- Asociación Civil IUS ET VERITAS of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú Law School.
- El Callao Bar Association.
- Speaker at the Customs Valorization Seminar of the Lima Chamber of Commerce (May 31, 2012).
Spanish and English.